Meal options, dietary restrictions, and more.
With the exception of the Wilberforce Award dinner, meals are not included in your ticket. All our meal breaks are about two hours long, to allow time to enjoy good food and conversation together. We'll provide a list of specific options closer to the event.
The hotel has a few restaurants on-site and there are more within two blocks. For peace of mind, we recommend making a reservation early.
- Click here to explore the hotel’s restaurants and make reservations. (Yes, there’s a Starbucks on-site!)
- You can also click here to explore walking-distance restaurants on Google Maps.
I have dietary restrictions.
So do many of our staff, and we know it can make travel stressful. With the exception of the awards dinner, meals are on your own. The on-site restaurants are good about accommodating allergies; please communicate your needs to your server upon arrival.
If having a more specific plan would give you peace of mind, just email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work with you to identify some options that will feed you delicious food you can safely eat.
Wilberforce Award dinner: If you included your allergy information when you purchased your tickets, we will have an appropriate meal set aside for you at the Wilberforce Award Dinner—just mention it to your waiter. If you did not include the information as part of your reservation, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can make sure to take care of you and have enough allergy-friendly meals on hand!
What else is nearby?
So glad you asked. Click here to explore a Google Map of the area—you can click the “nearby” button to filter for restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, etc. And here are a few of our favorite restaurants in Indianapolis (some are a little further away):
- St. Elmo’s Steakhouse ($$$)
- Harry and Izzys, American/Steakhouse ($$)
- The Eagles Nest, American, on top of a building and slowly spins to see the city ($$$)
- McCormick & Schmicks, Seafood ($$)
- Anything in Bottleworks District, Hipster Food Court ($ )
- BRU Burger, American ($)